Sunday, July 27, 2014

Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror *Review*



The fogless shower mirror by Cassani is a detachable mirror with a razor holder that you hang in your shower for general shaving use. Chris had been wanting to buy one for a long time. When I got the chance to review it I was thrilled. I was a bit worried about how it would hold up in our old shower. Well, it's been great!

It's been in our shower for about a month and a half now. During that whole time the mirror and razor holder haven't fallen or fogged up even once. Our razor is pretty heavy so that's saying a lot! The fogless shower mirror exceeded my expectations and I am so pleased to have this in the shower now. It's really helped to cut down on messes around the sink from a certain someone's shaving. I love it!

Pros: 
  • It has a high rate of customer satisfaction and includes a 100% money-back guarantee.
  • It comes with a stainless steel razor hook. This will help prolong your razors lifespan by keeping it from sitting on a wet shower ledge.
  • The mirror itself is made with anti-fog nanotechnology. It really works too!
  • You can see you entire face in it. You don't need to worry about missing spots or turning at weird angles to see.
  • It's detachable. It's great for home or travel.
  • It's also deceptively light. This thing does not weigh much at all so it really stays up well. 


    I liked this so much and at $15 it's well worth the money. I honestly don't have a single con to list- which is a first for me. After over a month of use this has held up with no issues or signs of wear whatsoever. It's a great product. I'm giving the Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror 5/5 stars!

    I received the products mentioned above for review purposes using Tomoson.com. All opinions written are 100% honest and own.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment