It's been over a week now since I started using StyloPhora's Sphere Ice Molds and I love them! This is not your average run-of-the-mill silicone mold. These things are tough and thick. They hold their shape easily so you don't need to use kid gloves with them. These are the best quality silicone product I've used to date. The ice balls came out perfectly and they've held up very well when we've used them. In fact, one goes in Chris' bedside water every night now. I enjoy adding things like fruit & dog treats.
- They're dishwasher safe AND BPA free! This is pretty much mandatory for our households kitchen.
- The ice balls worked perfectly and did, in fact, take longer to melt.
- Very versatile- they can be used in punch bowls, whiskey, to make dog treats, and much more!
- They come with a 100% money back guarantee (not that you'd need it.)
- The molds come with a collapsible silicone funnel and have fill lines to reduce spills.
- They're made with sturdy, FDA approved, food grade silicone.
- The normal list price of $39.99 is a little steep for me. (They're currently marked down to $13.97 on Amazon.
- I've had a little difficulty in getting them to unmold sometimes. However, this is quickly fixed by running them under lukewarm water for a few seconds.
They're also Jareth approved! ^_^
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.